About KPM ltd.
timber frame houses
KPM Ltd. was founded at the end of 2010. with the aim to manufacture sustainable prefabricated homes, mainly focusing on Sweden, UK and Norway markets.
KPM ltd. has been located in Ulbroka, 10 minute drive from Riga.
- KPM ltd. founder, Imants Siklovs, has gained invaluable experience working as a top level executive for both - construction and real estate development companies. KPM ltd.combines great perspective on business management and technical knowledge of construction.
- All materials used for production are certified and meet all requirements of the EU.
- KPM ltd. has exported prefabricated buildings for such markets as Sweden,Norway, Germany, Great Britain, Baltics.
- KPM ltd. has a contract with Investment and Development Agency of Latvia for support for exporting companies in foreign markets.
- KPM ltd. is a member of Norwegian Chamber of Commerce in Latvia
- KPM ltd. is a member of Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- KPM ltd. represents in Latvia and is a part of ESTLAT Building Co
Prefabricated timber frame houses
Prefabricated timber frame houses are dwellings manufactured in a remote facility, usually in standard sections that can be easily delivered to the building site and assembled. As an insulation several materials can be used - mineral wool, wood fiber wool, eco wool. A section can be covered by a fiber panel, plasterboard, OSB plates, plywood or other materials. Configuration of sections can be up on choice, possible various completeness levels as well as installation of windows and doors is managed in factory.
KPM ltd. can provide full cycle manufacturing:
- Development of the technical project
- Prefabrication of timber frame elements (closed panels)
- Installation of windows and doors
- Installation of external wall cladding
- Managing of international delivery to building site
- House assembly on building site
Advantages of prefabricated timber frame houses
- By investing less is possible to acquire energy efficient building with comparably low energy consumption during its life
- Fast speed of construction - prefabricated construction allows for the building and the site work to be completed simultaneously, reducing the overall completion schedule by as much as 50%
- Indoor production. Fabrication of timber frame panels is independent of weather conditions which increases work efficiency and avoids damaged building material
- More environmentally friendly construction process - prefabricated construction generates less materials waste and less site disturbances than comparable site built structures